GravureGirlz.Com are in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on GravureGirlz.com / or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
It is however our policy to respond to VALID infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the copyright laws that we are in compliance with. This site is in full compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and international copyright laws. We ONLY comply with notices provided they take the following steps:
• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
• You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in GravureGirlz.com search results.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Email all the information to tonyleonx[at]gmail.com. Your notice MUST be sent to this email address in order for us to deal with the matter swiftly.
We inform you that due to problem with our search engine we can’t guarantee that all content will be deleted, please provide us with DIRECT links to each publication which violate your rights. Only in this case we can guarantee removal of all content.